GVC Policy: Copyright - use of materials
Except as otherwise prohibited on this web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this web site subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and noncommercial purposes only.
- You will not modify the documents or graphics.
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
- You will acknowledge Global Virtual Classroom as the originator of the material.
- When in doubt, you will email, fax, or write for specific permissions to use material.
Claims of Copyright Infringement:
GVC will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, upon verified notification. To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.